To be considered for admission to PSIA, an applicant must meet AUA’s general admission requirements and the PSIA-program specific requirements, which include:
• An undergraduate degree from a four or five year program
• Demonstrated English proficiency with a minimum TOEFL iBT score of 79 or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5. Test scores cannot be more than 2 years old at the time of application.
• A minimum 25th percentile score on the GRE quantitative examination.
• A high undergraduate Grade Point Average (GPA).
• Two letters of recommendation.
• A concise and informative personal statement.
In addition to these requirements, work and volunteer experience are also taken into consideration. The program may also require interviews with applicants.
For more information on admissions and a list of all required documents, please follow the below links:
- PSIA Program Overview
- Admissions overview: http://admissions.aua.am/
- Tuition: http://admissions.aua.am/tuition/
- Financial Aid: http://finaid.aua.am/
To graduate with a Master of Political Science and International Affairs, students must complete 54 credit hours of coursework, including a capstone Master’s Essay, Policy Internship Project, or Policy Paper, and at least one credit in environmental studies in satisfaction of the university-wide environmental studies requirement. A cumulative grade-point average of 3.0 or higher is required for the granting of the degree.