IESM Course Overview
Students must complete 9 core courses, the environmental management requirement, a master thesis or project, a number of elective courses, plus a minor. Some of courses cover the following content:
• Quality control and assurance
• Simulation, forecasting and optimization
• Supply-chain management
• Risk management, investment evaluation
• Business-process analysis
• Product development, value creation
• Project management
• Energy decision tools
• Prototyping, CAD/CAM
• Entrepreneurship and business startups
IESM Application Requirements
To be considered for admission, an applicant must meet the AUA general admission requirements and the CIS and IESM specific requirements. Applicants are expected to:
- Hold an undergraduate degree in fields including mathematics, science and engineering. Students with degrees in non-science disciplines may be admitted, depending on their completed course work. The undergraduate degree must include, as a minimum, two years of college-level mathematics covering calculus, linear algebra and differential equations, and a course in physical sciences (physics, mechanics, chemistry, biology, etc).
- Present an Internet-based TOEFL (iBT) score of at least 79, or an IELTS score of at least 6.5.The test must have been taken within two years prior to the application date.
- Present a score in at least the 50 percentile on the Graduate Record Examinations Test (GRE) Quantitative section. The test must have been taken within two years prior to the application date.
- Submit an informative Statement of Purpose.
Please refer to the university admissions page for additional information: http://admissions.aua.am/