How to open network and email accounts at AUA?
All AUA students are provided with username for logging into the Moodle, AC server, printing, connecting to WiFi, using Library Off-campus access and Public computers and accessing AUA email.
Username look like FirstName_LastName and email addresses are FirstName_LastName@edu.aua.am
If the student with the same Firstname Lastname already exists in the databaseFirstName_LastName2@edu.aua.am, FirstName_LastName3@edu.aua.am , etc. email address is opened.
ICTS opens students email accounts after receiving appropriate information from the Office of the Registrar.
To get information about account visit AUA System Administrator / IT Specialist in Main Building, Room #316M
How to change my network or/and email accounts password?
Your network and email accounts passwords are the same. Change of network account password will automatically change email account password.
To change your network account password:
– login to Self Update page and select “Change Password” tab
– enter your current password, new password and confirm new password
– click OK button to submit changes
How to reset forgotten network or/and email accounts password?
To be able to reset your forgotten password yourself you need to enroll to “Password Reset” feature of Self Update first.
To enroll to “Password Reset” feature:
– login to Self Update page and select “Enrollment” tab
– select preferred security questions from drop-down lists and enter answers
– click Enroll button
To reset forgotten password:
– open Self Update page and click on “Reset Password” link
– enter your username and type random characters shown on picture
– enter answers to security questions, type random characters shown on picture and click Continue button
– type new password, re-enter new password, type random characters shown on picture and clink Reset Password button